Hiking on Giglio Island and wine tasting
A stay at the Argentario with a guided excursion on Giglio Island, one of the seven pearls of the Tuscan Archipelago. The island is beautiful in all seasons of the year, surrounded by a cobalt blue sea, rich in history and legends, with its characteristic vineyards overlooking the sea and ancient paths immersed in the scent of the Mediterranean maquis.
The package includes:
- 4 nights stay in double room
- Breakfast served on the panoramic terrace
- Welcome drink served at sunset overlooking the Tuscan archipelago*
- Guided excursion on the second day: meeting with the guide at the ferry terminal of Porto Santo Stefano. Arrival on the island of Giglio and transfer to Giglio Castello for a visit of the ancient medieval village before leaving for the excursion towards Campese beach or the lighthouse of Capel Rosso. Before reaching your destination, stop in one of the small wineries of the island to taste their wines and local products. At the end transfer to Giglio Porto and short visit of the village waiting to catch the ferry and return to the Boutique Hotel Torre di Cala Piccola.
- Romantic dinner for two, back from the escursion**
- Access to the infinity pool
- Beach towel
- Private car park
* a glass of prosecco, wine or soft drink per person
** three courses including a dessert, drinks excluded
Total package cost for two people from 1.240,00 €.
Only by booking on our site, you will receive:
- A welcome drink
- An upgraded room upon arrival (if available)
- Best price guaranteed
Terms and conditions
Offer valid for midweek stays of minimum 4 nights.
Prepaid offer not refundable. Total stay will be charged upon confirmation. Not cumulative with other offers.
For technical specifications, timetables and information on the excursion equipment, please contact the Concierge. The guide reserves the right to vary and modify the program according to the weather conditions or for safety issues of the group.
For reservations and information contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or call +39 0564825111.